On This Page:
Chapters are regional working groups that support our campaigns, put on stand-alone events, and build community. Joining or launching a 350NH chapter means joining a powerful international network of people fighting for climate justice. We are stronger together. 350NH chapters are crucial to addressing the climate crisis in NH.
• Recognizable 350NH branding will give your Chapter institutional credibility and recognition.
• Access to the larger 350 network of support includes monthly webinars and opportunities to attend trainings.
• 350NH provides organizational infrastructure including Action Network, a website page and support using digital tools.
• Chapters have funding available for campaigns and programs.
• Monthly check-in/coaching calls help your group grow and stay connected to the statewide movement.
350NH Teams are topic-specific ways to support our mission and vision. Rather than local area-based chapters, the teams meet remotely with volunteers from across the state. 350 New Hampshire teams assist with media coordination, arts and graphic design, grassroots fundraising, and building our base of supporters. These teams are great for people who don’t live near a chapter or have a particular interest in an area of work and would like to volunteer their time to help out.
Check out “State House Watch” – the Radio Show our 350NH Outreach Team has been working on.
Chapters have access to a greater network of climate justice organizers through 350NH and run local campaigns with our organizational support. We can provide resources to help you pass a town ordinance, host a climate strike, or push for local divestment campaigns. Let us know if you want more information and we can set up a meeting!
Teams are not-regionally specific like chapters are. They provide spaces for community members to help us grow our movement and to make change state-wide. They are also skill-specific for people who want to fundraise, write, design, or table.