Who we are looking for:
Are you interested in learning how a nonprofit is run, in smashing the fossil fuel industry’s stronghold on our political system, or developing your grassroots organizing skills? We are growing fast and looking for a 2018 summer intern to join our team. We are looking for a self-directed individual who is passionate about our mission and has 10-15 hours weekly to dedicate to our work. We will provide mentorship, leadership opportunities, the chance to meet and work with important community stakeholders and the power to be involved in meaningful systemic change. There is also a possibility for course credit/independent study. We will match your skills, interests and experience with the parts of our work that are most closely related. Unfortunately, at this time we cannot provide financial compensation.
- Building the brand: (Marketing, social media, website design, community and coalition outreach)
- Campaigns: Organizing community resistance to the Granite Bridge Pipeline and support for NH offshore wind energy
- Non-Profit Fundraising
- Have your own idea for a project? We’re willing to get creative with the right candidate
- Passion and interest in our work/mission
- Strong written and interpersonal, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to go with the flow and comfortable with shifting priorities
- Well-organized, self-motivated, willing to think creatively
- Interest/experience in nonprofit management, grassroots organizing, and Marketing/Branding
- Based in or close to Dover, NH. Access to a car not required but strongly encouraged.
How to apply:
Application and acceptance is rolling. Send your resume and a reference to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill out the Google Form by 4/20/18. All applicants will be contacted with a decision and select applicants will be invited for a video or in person conversation.