Happy June! We are preparing for a busy summer and welcoming new organizers and youth interns to our team. If you’d like to get more involved but don’t know where to start, please reach out.
June 4, 9:00am: Chase Bank – Stop Funding Fossil Fuels
- XR NH is calling out JPMorgan Chase for financing coal, oil, gas, and companies like Granite Shore Power. Meet at 786 Elm St in Manchester to take action.
June 5, 8:00pm: 350NH Youth Team Game Night & Wrap Up (Virtual)
- Are you a high school student in NH? Come to the 350NH Youth Team’s last official meeting of the school year. We’ll wrap up official organizing plans and have fun playing virtual games! Email email@example.com to get the meeting link.
June 7, 2:00pm: Upper Valley Chapter Meeting (Virtual)
- Join the Upper Valley chapter. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the meeting link.
June 11, 1:00pm: March for Our Lives – Nashua
- Our student leaders from Nashua are having a March for Our Lives protest in response to the school shooting in Uvalde. Show up to support our youth and end gun violence – More details in their Facebook event.
June 13, 4:00pm: Seacoast Chapter Meeting (Virtual)
- Join the fight for renewable energy on the Seacoast! Email email@example.com for the meeting link.
June 15, 6:00pm: Exeter Chapter Meeting (Virtual)
- Get involved in local organizing for community power. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the meeting link.
June 21, 6:00pm: Salem/Nashua Chapter Meeting (Virtual)
- Help us organize for climate justice. Email email@example.com for the link.
June 23, 7:00pm-8:30pm: No Coal No Gas Monthly Call (Virtual)
- Check in with our campaign to end coal in New England! RSVP here.
June 23, 8:30pm: Bow Chapter Meeting (Virtual)
- Join the local campaign to shut down the coal plant in Bow. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the meeting link.
Joe Biden’s “Justice 40” plan calls for 40% of climate investments to go to the communities most impacted by the climate crisis and pollution. There’s one glaring problem: Race isn’t being considered as a factor in which communities are most harmed. This must change.
If we’re finally getting tangible climate action for frontline communities, we need to do it right by incorporating racial justice into the plans. Send a letter to the White House today to call on Joe Biden to include racial justice in his Justice 40 plan.
Thank you for Your Support!