Apply here by May 14th
350NH is a community organization working to stop the climate crisis. We run campaigns to shut down fossil fuel infrastructure and bring 100% renewable energy to NH. We are building the movement for climate justice and working for systemic change locally and nationally.
We’re hiring a team of summer youth interns to support our campaigns for climate justice. A 350NH internship will help you take your climate organizing and advocacy skills to a whole new level!
Who Can Apply:
Youth ages 15-22 who are interested in learning more about climate justice and supporting the mission and campaigns at 350NH.
Time & Compensation:
Interns work from June 28 – August 28. Hours per week, start date, and end date are flexible but average between 10-20 hours/week. Compensation is $1,600 in the form of two monthly stipends of $800 each. Interns may use this program to meet school internship credit requirements when relevant.
- Plan creative actions to support 350NH campaigns to shut down the coal plant in Bow, to build offshore wind energy, and to bring 100% renewable energy to NH.
- Attend community events and do outreach through tabling, canvassing, phonebanking, and texting.
- Work on volunteer recruitment, social and print media and other projects.
- Assist in planning 350NH’s Annual Youth Climate Retreat (Peace of Mind) in August.
- Support outreach and planning for the ‘21-’22 350NH High School Fellowship program.
- Assist with fundraising efforts by making donation asks and planning a grassroots fundraiser.
- Commitment to climate justice, including willingness to expand your understanding and relationship to racial justice and equity.
- Dedication to support and strengthen social, economic and environmental justice movements and a strong motivation to end the use of fossil fuels.
- Ability to organize and facilitate online meetings with volunteers and speak over the phone to community members.
- Ability to work independently, and collaboratively with others.